Occupational Health Drug Testing Services
Innovative Testing Solutions are specialists in drug and alcohol policy, education, training, testing and support solutions for the Occupational Health and Workplace Sectors.
Innovative Testing Solutions. Quality. Innovation. Trust.
Raising The Standards – Not Just Meeting Them!
About our products services and solutions
We use our 30 years combined industry experience to work in partnership with you to provide the very best drug and alcohol policy, training, and testing solutions; enabling you to deliver a service that’s tailored to your client’s exact needs.
We support our Occupational Health partners and their clients with a range of essential Drug and Alcohol testing and related services, including:
- Policy writing, review, development and/or maintenance
- Employee education & staff briefings
- Management & Supervisor training
- Sample Collection – Training or Full-Service provision
- Alcohol Testing – Single use disposables to professional equipment
- Drug Testing – Innovative and high-quality kits and solutions
- UKAS/ISO 17025 Laboratory Services
- Support and Counselling.
Get in touch
Clinical Drug Testing Services
At ITS, we recognise that our Occupational Health customers have a requirement for Laboratory Testing in addition to Toxicology and have introduced a Clinical Testing Service to meet this exact need. Our customers now enjoy the benefits that result from having a single provider solution.
We can offer UKAS/ISO 15189 accredited pathology and clinical testing services through our Laboratory partners who have an extensive portfolio of over 3500 tests, covering diverse areas such as:
- Biological monitoring
- Wellness and wellbeing
- Infectious disease
- Nutritional health.
What could ITS help your business achieve?
By partnering with us you can support your clients in achieving the following objectives:
- Have robust and legally defensible Policy and Procedures bespoke for their business and risk factors
- Have a clear objective vision and communication plan in place to enable effective and efficient management of any Drug & Alcohol related issues
- Met their requirements for training and education as required by HASAW etc
- Have met their legal requirements for HR and Health & Safety
- Have documented evidence to help support them if ever required for their insurance (including vehicle/fleet insurance).
We are specialists at what we do – and we do it well, helping you to save time and reduce costs whilst improving your client’s employee’s health, safety, and well-being.