6 Panel + Alcohol Saliva Drug Test
FREE UK DELIVERY OVER £100
Please Note: If you have a specific requirement for a customised panel of drugs, not covered in our standard stock items, please contact us for more information.
The ScreenPro 6 Panel + Alcohol Oral Fluid device is an instant drug test kit. The unique collection swab includes an indicator strip that changes colour once the sponge is saturated. The swab locks into the device for an airtight seal to preserve the integrity of the sample.
This ITS-ScreenPro OF-6+ALC is for the specific panel below:
Benefits of the ScreenPro Oral Fluid Drug Test Device
- Sturdy feel, easy to use
- An airtight lid, which locks the collecting applicator into place
- Requires less oral fluid to deliver accurate test results with a built-in saturation indicator that changes colour when sufficient sample has been collected
- Fully encapsulated hygienic plastic unit
- Flat sides – photocopy or scan results
- Less invasive than urine testing so it can be administered anywhere and anytime with no need for controlled collection sites
- It eliminates problems with shy bladders
- CE Marked
- Registered with the MHRA
- Standardised colour coded strip per drug system, allows for ease of drug/metabolite type identification, quickly and consistently
- Negative results can be read as soon as two lines appear on any test strip
- Consistent accuracy, specificity and sensitivity giving reliable, qualitative screening results, time after time
The ScreenPro Oral Fluid device allows a combination of 1 to 10 drug tests in one. We can manufacture bespoke panels in any of our ScreenPro Range, however, minimum volumes do apply. Please contact us to discuss your specific requirements.
Delivery & Shipping
To be read in conjunction with our T&Cs.
At Innovative Testing Solutions Limited (ITS), we aim to despatch goods every day Monday to Friday excluding bank holidays. Most orders placed and accepted before 12.30 pm Monday to Friday will be despatched on the same working day. Orders placed and accepted after 12.30pm Monday to Friday will be despatched on the next working day.
Shipping costs are generally based upon the weight of your order and the delivery method. To find out how much your order will cost, simply add the items you would like to purchase to your basket, and proceed to the checkout page. Once at the checkout screen, shipping choices/charges will be displayed.
Additional shipping charges may apply to remote areas or for very large or very heavy items. You will be advised of any charges on the checkout page.
Large Volumes & Bulk Discounts
For larger volumes and bulk discounts please contact us via email or tel 01782 358058 with your full contact details and a summary of your requirements. NHS and trade enquiries are also very welcome. If you’re interested in opening a trade account, contact us via email with full contact details and a summary of your requirements. Our friendly and knowledgeable trade team will make contact within 24hrs to discuss and answer any questions you may have.