RETURNS & EXCHANGES
This is a summary of our Returns & Exchange Policy. Please also read the relevant sections within our T&Cs.
At itstestkits.com, our primary goal is to provide our customers with 100% satisfaction. We stand behind our high quality of products, brand, and service to ensure we earn and retain your business by trust and providing the ultimate customer experience. We promise to uphold the integrity, honesty and transparency expected by our customers through providing a seamless buying experience and adhering to the following guidelines regarding Returns & Exchange, which exists to protect all parties:
Due to the nature of these products, all sales on drug and alcohol tests are final and non-refundable. However, products may be returned for a full refund for the cost of the item under the following circumstances only:
- The product was shipped in error by itstestkits.com
- The order is incomplete or missing certain products and no resolution can be made
- The product was deemed defective by itstestkits.com following a full investigation
Possible scenarios that call for investigation are:
- In the event a test is showing a possible “false positive” or “false negative” the person administering the test should use 1-2 more tests from the same batch to cross-compare results. It is possible that only a single unit is defective.
- False positives/False negatives can be caused by factors such as:
- A cross reaction from a similar drug or metabolite that triggers a positive result for the drug testing panel in question
- A defective testing strip – despite extensive and rigorous quality control procedures this can happen (although extremely rare). Standard industry manufacturing has approx. a 3% yield on Point of Care drug testing products
- Human error interpreting the screen results
- If multiple tests are coming back with “false positives”/”false negatives”, the samples should be sent to an appropriately accredited laboratory for confirmation via appropriate methods (GCMS, LCMS etc). The laboratory results (quantified) must be made available for our investigation on request
- We ask you to record the Lot number and Expiry date of the alleged defective batch and provide pictures (photographs or video) of the defective product and screen results
- Upon identifying an issue, you should minimize use of the defective lot if possible – this will isolate the incident and provide us with an accurate count of possibly defective units. You must make itstestkits.com aware of any suspected issue immediately as it is known
- itstestkits.com, together with any appropriate partner, will carry out further detailed investigations. If product is deemed defective, we will:
- send replacement product ASAP – depending on the case/need we could send out replacements right away (where stock allows) or,
- provide you with alternative options or,
- provide you with a credit for your next order or,provide you with a refund as applicable
- In the event of a product being returned, a return authorization number for the product must be obtained from itstestkits.com before any product is sent back to our office:
- The product must be returned in new condition in the original packaging with all the accessories. Products that are returned with damaged packaging will not be accepted and returned to the buyer with a proper explanation and photos of the product
- itstestkits.com will refund return shipping charges if the product being returned was the result of our error or defective product
- If a customer requests an exchange of product due to an error on their behalf, it can be exchanged with the proper return authorization. A 20% restocking fee will be paid by the customer. All shipping charges (including the return) will be at the customer’s expense
- Shipping errors due to incorrect information provided by the customer will be returned by the shipping company and can be reshipped upon clarification. The customer will pay shipping costs associated with these returns.
- itstestkits.com should be notified of incorrect products/orders within 3 working days of receipt. A copy of the original invoice from itstestkits.com is requested and returns will be assigned a tracking report/number provided by the shipping company.
- No international returns are allowed.
- An email confirmation will be sent upon the receipt of the returned product and the credit or refund has been issued.
A product cannot be refunded if it has been used improperly or procedures for the test have not been followed – i.e. confirmation (GC/MS or LC/MS etc) has not provided clear evidence of defective product.
A 20% restocking fee and return postage will apply when replacing a product that was not shipped in error, deemed defective, or has missing parts. The original shipping charges will not be refunded (where applicable) and you must include a return authorization number.
Once the product has shipped, the order cannot be cancelled. Any returns without an authorization number will be charged a 20% restocking fee plus shipping costs paid by the customer.
The nature of drug screening (whether done as a Point of Care or at a Laboratory facility) means that there is always the chance of a “False Positive” and/or a “False Negative”. All positive screen results are “PRESUMPTIVE POSITIVE” or “NON-NEGATIVE” results.
itstestkits.com advise sending all positive screen results to an appropriately accredited laboratory for confirmation via appropriate methods (GCMS, LCMS etc).
It must be noted that all screening results are defined by known/expected accuracy, specificity and sensitivity. These are published and included as “product inserts”. Any test/device (batch of tests/devices) that is found to be performing within these published figures/parameters, may not be determined as “defective”.
WHAT IS THE EFFECTIVE DATE OF THE RETURNS & EXCHANGE POLICY?
These Returns & Exchange policies were last updated, and became effective, on 05/07/2018.
Contact Information : Our contact details are as follows:
Registered Office: Innovative Testing Solutions Ltd, Reg Office: 4 Parkside Court, Greenhough Road, Lichfield, Staffordshire, United Kingdom, WS13 7AU.
General email: firstname.lastname@example.org
At Innovative Testing Solutions Limited, we understand the need for excellent customer service and we strive to deliver it every time. Please let us know immediately if you feel we have not achieved this, so we can try and do something about it for you. Your feedback is very important to us and is used to help train our team. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any further questions or clarification regarding our T&Cs and/or policies via email@example.com with your full contact details and an outline of your query. We will contact you within 24hrs (or less).